CIB now fits in your pocket !
We have updated our app!
Enjoy our updated app with its new look and feel, improved user experience, and added features providing you with a smoother and more enjoyable banking experience and allowing you to use your smartphone to monitor your finances and conduct transactions anywhere and anytime, without the need to use your computer.
Enjoy the following features with CIB Mobile Banking:
Fingerprint Login and Registration (New):
- Fingerprint Login: You won't have to remember your password after this new update. You will be able to login to your account simply with your fingerprint.
- In-App Registration: Register directly through the mobile banking app instead of having to visit our internet banking first. Please note that if you have not signed the e-Banking terms and conditions and delivered it to the bank, you will be presented with a note asking you to complete it at your nearest branch.
- Reset Password: Forgot your password? You can now simply reset it through the app
Accounts and Transfers:
- View your accounts, credit cards, deposits, loans, and mutual funds balances
- View your accounts, credit cards, and mutual funds movements
- Transfer between your accounts
- Transfer to other CIB accounts as well as external accounts both in Egypt and abroad*
- Settle your credit card or another CIB credit Card.
- Investment Funds: Check the balance and movements of your mutual funds
- Track Spending: Monitor your spending easily by labeling and grouping your transactions to track your spending.
- Nickname Products: Give a nickname to your products (accounts, loans, CDs, and TDs) through the app for easy reference.
- Manage Beneficiaries: Add, edit, and delete beneficiaries in-app*
- Schedule Transactions: Set recurring and future dated transactions for your accounts, credit cards, and external accounts.
- Make Donations: Donate to your favorite charity directly from the app*
- Default Currency: View your net balances' value with the currency of your choice.
- Default Account: If you have multiple accounts, you can choose which account appears first on the homepage.
- Change Language: Change the language through the app, instead of having to change it through your internet banking.
- Change/Update Password: Change your password by entering your current and new password.
- Request a checkbook for your current account
- Send inquiries, suggestions, or complaints to our customer service representatives
- Change the limits on your supplementary credit cards
- Stop lost/Stolen Credit Card immediately
- Update Contact Information: Update your contact info; such as your email, correspondence address, and mobile number through the app*
Before You Login:
- Find the nearest branches and ATMs and navigate to them using Google or Apple Maps
- Currency Exchange rates: view the rates of your preferred foreign currencies
Currency Converter: Convert any amount to and from any currency
*Certain transactions completed online require a Higher Authentication One Time Password (OTP) token in addition to your username and password when performing third-party transfers outside of your account. When you subscribe to this free service, you will be able to generate an OTP token via the Soft Token OTP app (available through the App Store and Google Play). You may also request a hard token device, which will be delivered to your preferred CIB branch (announced CIB fees and charges will apply). To apply for either a soft or a hard token OTP, visit your nearest CIB branch and complete the OTP application form. You can also learn more about this service at cibeg.com
To get started:
Download the CIB Mobile Banking application from the App Store or Play Store for free.
Login directly using your Internet Banking credentials or register as a new user with your debit or credit card.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the app and the new features, please send us an email at email@example.com or simply submit your Inquiry, suggestion or complaint through the app.
This service is available only for retail individual customers.
CIB's Mobile Banking App can be easily accessed on mobile devices with the following software requirements:
- Apple® iPhone® iOS 9.0 and higher.
- AndroidTM – powered devices with platform 6.0.0 and higher.
For a better user experience, we advise to use the app on your mobile phone and access Online Banking through your tablet's browser.
CIB holds no responsibility when using the app on any device or operating system that has been modified outside the mobile device or operating system vendor supported or warranted configurations. This includes devices that are, for example, jail-broken or rooted.
Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions apply.