Aman Fund is an Islamic equity fund, launched in 2006 to invest in a range of securities, mainly industrial, productive, and services stocks, along with Sukuks and GDRs of local registered stocks, and regional and international stocks.
The Shari'a board is set by Faisal Islamic Bank.
With an initial size of EGP 100 million, the fund's investments maximize regional and global exposure.
The fund may also invest in other Islamic mutual funds up to a maximum of 10% of its portfolio and not more than 5% of each mutual fund. The fund may invest in stocks up to a maximum of 10% of its portfolio and not more than 15% of each stock's market capital.
|Asset Type ||Maximum Allocation |
|Sukuk ||30% of portfolio|
|Equity ||100% of portfolio|
Sector s of production, industry and
|25% of portfolio|
|Other Mutual Funds ||10% of portfolio|
| || |
Subscription and Redemption
- Daily subscriptions: Orders are taken throughout the week except on the last working day of each week.
- Weekly redemption: Orders are processed on the first working day of each week.
|Fund Type ||Islamic equity fund |
|Structure ||Open-ended mutual fund |
|Inception Date ||October 2006 |
|Initial Size ||EGP 100 million |
|Bank Sponsored ||CIB and Faisal Bank |
|Fund Manager ||CI Capital Asset Management |
|Base Currency ||EGP |
|Minimum Subscription ||1 investment certificate |
|Financial Year End ||December 31|
|Subscription and Redemption ||Daily subscription except last working day , weekly redemption orders only on the first working day of each week|
|Subscription Fee ||0.25 % |
|Redemption Fee ||0.25% |
|Duration ||25 years |
- Investors can monitor the performance of their investment on the business pages of their weekly newspaper
- The fund is allowed to invest in other similar types of Islamic mutual funds
- The fund's access to regional markets increases its diversification
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch
Terms and Conditions Apply