NEW! Shop instantly using your e-voucher SMS at your favorite Store.
BONUS is the "first of its kind" loyalty program in Egypt designed exclusively to guarantee for you the maximum value through your banking experience.
Only with BONUS points program, you will get awarded on a range of different banking products and can redeem your points to shop instantly using your e-voucher at our participating merchants, that are of the most popular brands in Egypt.
You will get awarded on the following:
- Credit cards purchases
- Debit cards purchases
- Internet banking third party transfers
- Unsecured personal loans top up
BONUS points program gives you unlimited benefits, providing you with the highest earn ratio with unlimited points
How to earn points?
*No new issuance of Classic Credit Cards
- CIB-EGYPTAIR Mileseverywhere credit cards are excluded from BONUS points program.
- Internet banking points are given once in a lifetime after completing the 5th third party transfer.
Special offers for CIB Credit Cardholders (GIFT Points)
Credit Card Sign-up BONUS:
Get your sign up BONUS points on your first purchase transaction within the first two months from your credit card issuing date.
Credit Card Spend BONUS:
Get additional BONUS points by using your CIB credit cards within the first three months from your credit card issuing date.
How to redeem your points?
You can simply redeem through:
How to register on BONUS points program website?
- Visit bonus.cibeg.com
- Press " Login" Button
- Enter your Credit Card number or Debit Card number or account number
- Verify your information
What To Redeem For?
- E-vouchers that are sent instantly via SMS to your registered mobile number and can be used to shop at CIB participating merchants
- Cashback on CIB Credit Cards
- Travel bookings including flights and accommodation via a comprehensive travel portal
- Charity donations
- Eligible customers are automatically enrolled in BONUS points program
- Points that are earned on the cards will reflect in the next business day from the transaction settlement date
- Points expire after three years from the earn month
- Make sure your personal data is updated on CIB banking system to guarantee the ability to register on BONUS points program website and redeem
- E-vouchers expire after three months from the redemption date
- All redemptions are personalized and must be used by the main beneficiary who is the primary bank customer. You have to present your National ID or Passport at the merchant to be able to redeem
- Lost or expired e-vouchers cannot be replaced and respective points are non-refundable
- Minimum points balance to be able to redeem is 10,000 points
- No points transfer available
Visit bonus.cibeg.com to view the full list of the participating merchants where you can use your e-vouchers.
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch
Terms and Conditions Apply, click here for more details