CIB is proud to be a partner in Fawry Plus for Banking Services, a new "agent bank" financial service Company. Acting on behalf of its member banks, Fawry Plus's innovative delivery model will help bring financial services within reach for millions among the un-banked population.
A wide network of Fawry Plus sales and services outlets will provide the following to its member banks:
- Registration and application services
- Loan and credit card payments
- Retail cash deposits and withdrawals
- Remittances in local and international currencies
- Drop-in and collection services
- ATM outsourcing
- Corporate bulk deposits
Established in 2017, Fawry Plus for Banking Services is a joint venture by CIB, Banque Misr, Fawry Banking and Payment Technology Services Company, and ACIS. Fawry Plus is expected to be fully operational in late 2018.