CIB offers a wide range of credit cards aimed at different customer segments to facilitate their needs.
CIB credit card features include:
- High credit limits
- Up to 55 days grace period on purchases
- 5% minimum monthly payment of the outstanding balance
- Wide acceptance at more than 29,000 merchants locally and 36 million outlets globally
- Online shopping enabled
- Instant SMS alert after every transaction
- Attractive discounts from a large network of merchant partnerships
- In Case of customer death, the debit balance on the credit card will be settled with a maximum of L.E 50,000
- Free internet banking service with access to your accounts www.cibeg.com
- A wide distribution of more than 150 branches across the country and more than 500 ATMs spread all over Egypt.
- Minimum payment can be settled by depositing cash at any of our BNAs & Forex machines across Egypt
- CIB credit cards are chip based and require you to enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to be able to complete the transaction
- 24/7 Call Center 19666 (Local calls) or + 202 19666 (outside Egypt).
- Up to 4 FREE supplementary cards
- Optional Credit Shield.
CIB Platinum card is a symbol of luxury & exclusivity to a world of benefits & privileges with a limit starting from EGP 75K up to EGP 150K designed for customers who demand value and recognition. Platinum cardholders enjoy upscale offers from leading local and global providers of high-end travel and lifestyle merchandise and service.
- Emergency cash in advance*
- Emergency card replacement*
- Help desk international call centre 24/7 free of charge
- Highest credit limit & acceptance at more than 18,000 merchants locally & 24 million worldwide merchants
- Withdraw in cash: acceptance through almost 500 CIB ATM & 400,000ATMs
- Cash withdrawal amount reaches EGP 55,000 per day and of EGP 150,000 per week.
- Extended warranty *
- Purchase protection *
- Free access to airport VIP lounges*
- Fraud protection*
- Personal concierge service
- Free supplementary cards
- 1.5% Markup fees: when using your card abroad
- Grace period up to 55 days on purchases
- Ongoing promotions
* Based on the terms & conditions applied for such service.
Credit Card with a limit starting from EGP 25K up to EGP 74K. Card has a maximum cash withdrawal of EGP 5K per day and of EGP 10K per week.
Credit Card with a limit starting from EGP 3K up to EGP 24K. Card has a maximum cash withdrawal of EGP 3K per day and of EGP 6K per week with lowest issuance fees.
HEYA is credit card exclusively for female clients. It has a limit of minimum EGP 10K and a cash withdrawal up to EGP 5K per day and EGP 10K per week. It provides special local discounts, privileges in prestigious shops, hotels, spas, etc.
A credit card designed for online shopping with a secure payment tool with limited credit lines. Credit limit from EGP 500 up to EGP3K.
- Copy of National ID
- Recent utility bill (within the past 3 months)
- 1 recent photo
- Income proof (an HR letter or 3 pay slips within the past 6 months)